Data Visualization - A Window To The Future2 Jan 2015
Because of the need to organize huge volumes of data, Big Data is a hit technology which looks at creation and maintenance of structured and unstructured data increasing in the organization. Data Visualization acts as a fundamental area in Big Data Analytics.
Adding a step further, comes Interactive Visualization which showcases interactive sessions clubbed with facts and figures in a diagrammatic form. This lets the end user dig deeper into the data with various options and parameter changes to achieve required output.
Why Data Visualization?
- Information in a simplified format
- Approach that is more understandable and receptive
- Diverse charts and diagrams with interactive mechanism
- Extort valuable information by digging deeper into reports
- Analyse and Improve business opportunities
- Risk mitigation
- Increase in productivity owing to time saving and better results
- Forecasting of business prospects
- Extracts multiple useful patterns
Popular Data Visualization Mechanisms
- Interactive Dashboard: An eye catching analytic to visualize your data, search as per need, filter with parameters, drill down to details, obtain visually alluring insight.
- Balanced Scorecard: A tool to align business activities to the goal of the organization, improve communication within teams and focus on the strategic outline of the organization.
- Mashups: An amalgamation of data from mixed sources, be it digital or from third party applications, leading to modular component design.
SPEC INDIA, the offshore development canter in India, has been creating multiple success stories with BI and Big Data services over the years. With Pentaho as our partner and expertise in other BI technologies like Jaspersoft, Tableau, Microsoft and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, we have gained a lot of proficiency in these arenas.